Continuing our tradition of designing purposeful high-quality equipment for overland travel, AT Overland Equipment reveals the all-new Atlas™ truck top camper. The Atlas™ provides a durable, insulated and lightweight vertical pop-up shell for today’s fuel-efficient trucks, while still leaving room for individual customization. The Atlas™ sleeps two with enough interior room for one to stand when another person is in the bed. The Atlas™ can be deployed with 100 lbs. of cargo on the roof.
- Easy 30 second deployment and stowage
- Sleeps 2 standard
- Built in two piece mattress 48” x 80” x 2”
- Insulated sleeping platform and shell walls with carpet covering
- All aluminum & composite construction
- Roof can be walked on (600 lbs max)
- Locking lift gate
- Built in wiring raceways with double USB port and 12 volt automotive socket
- 5 interior LED lights and 4 lift gate LED lights (amber colored)
- Ruggedly designed for 4×4 travel
- All season tent with no-see-um mesh windows, clear vinyl and privacy panels
- Interior carpeting
- Standard color: Clear coated aluminum.
(Base finish is protective clear coat on raw 5052 aluminum, light surface scuffing can be expected from manufacturing handling)
CHEVY, DODGE RAM, FORD & GMC: 5’, 5.5’, 6’, 6.5’, 6.75' & 8’ BEDS
- Chevy Colorado, 2004-2023
- GMC Canyon, 2004-2023
- Chevy Silverado, 1989-2023
- GMC Sierra, 1989-2023
- Dodge Ram, 1994–2023
- Ford F150, F250 & F350, 1999–2023
- Ford Ranger Gen 2, 2019-2023
- Nissan Frontier, 2005-2023
- Nissan Titan, 2003-2023
- Gladiator 2020-2023
TOYOTA: 5’, 5.5’, 6’ 6.5’ & 8’ BEDS
- Toyota Pick Up 1989 - 1994
- Tacoma Gen 1, 1995-2004
- Tacoma Gen 2, 2005-2014
- Tacoma Gen 3, 2015-2023
- Tundra T100, 1993-1998
- Tundra Gen 1, 2000-2006
- Tundra Gen 2, 2007-2021
- Tundra Gen 3, 2022+
The 360 lb Atlas™ is made from the same lightweight aluminum and honeycomb composite as the proven Habitat and Summit toppers. This advanced construction provides insulation while adding strength and a surface that can be fitted with flush-threaded fasteners for attaching a variety of gear. Opening and closing is facilitated by robust gas springs and remains stable in event of high winds or snow loads.
From 19 448
The 48″x 80″ (the length of a queen size bed) two piece sleeping platform features a 2.5″ thick mattress. Out of the way when not in use, it is easily deployed when it’s time for bed. There is enough room between the sleeping platform and the closed roof of the Atlas™ to leave bedding in place, making the Atlas™ amazingly convenient to use and easy to deploy.
Build, price and pre-order your camper with our sales team today!