Everything you need to venture off the beaten path. The Yoho is a backpack for your truck – inside it contains all the camping equipment you need for off-grid adventures and the portability to take out and use features outside too. Built to fit mid-sized trucks, with a base weight of only 934 lbs, and sleeping up to 4, truck camping just got lighter, greener, and more accessible
Access more terrain
The Scout Yoho offers a new range of accessibility because of its small size and exceptionally low base weight. It makes truck camping more accessible by fitting the mid-sized category of trucks like the Ford Ranger, Toyota Tacoma, and more. At only 934lbs dry, you can now pack more gear and worry less about payload capacities on your off-grid explorations. And with innovative features like the removable camper jacks, you’ll be able to manage your travel weight to a tee.
OPTIONS AND INTEGRATIONS
Monocrystalline solar panel
An ultra-lightweight and high-performance 175W Renogy flexible solar panel mounted directly onto the camper, ready to endure any kind of weather. Charge on the road or at the destination, welcome to power that is clean, efficient, and quiet.
The convertible Lounge
This new multi-functional design feature serves as an open L-shaped style seating area, a dinette, and easily transitions into 2 comfortable beds at night that can sleep 1 adult or 2 children. It’s a flexible space for a flexible lifestyle, and a convenient office on the road, too. Work while you bask in the view of outside your window.
An optional 45L portable dual zone fridge/freezer made by Dometic that is powerful, energy-efficient and excellent for cooling down to –22 °C. The utility doesn’t stop there – interior LED lights, wifi control to monitor performance through your phone, a USB charging port and full compatibility with our portable power station.
CENTER OF GRAVITY
FRESH WATER CAPACITY
50" x 72"
DINETTE SLEEPER CONVERSION
23.5" x 66.75", 18.5" x 65"
74.75” (w/o optional awning)
Only the core essentials
A camper with everything you need, and nothing that you don’t. The Yoho comes standard with off-grid essentials like solar power, a portable power station, led lights, portable water storage with filtration, and more. Choose whatever optional add-ons you need to enhance your off-grid experience too, like the 45L portable fridge/freezer, the dual zone cooktop designed specifically for Scout by Dometic, the 260 degree awning, and more. We’ve specifically sought out and tested only the best essential features for off-grid adventures.
- 175W Renogy Solar Panel
- Portable Goal Zero Yeti 1500X Lithium Power Station
- W/Dual 110V Outlets and USB Outlet Port
- Gear Locker - 4 cu feet
- Lifesaver Portable 4.9 Gal Jerry Can
- W/ Charcoal Filter & Spray Wand
- Bottle Opener
- Assist Bar
- Convertible Dinette Lounge w/ Sleeper Conversion
- Moon Roof w/Screen & Solar Reflective Shade
- Thermal Pane Windows w/Screen & Solar Reflective Shade
- LED Ceiling Strip Lights with Built in Switch
- Ratchet Tie Down System
- Aluminum Exo- Skeleton Framing
- Gel Coat Fiberglass Exterior & Roof
- Full Composite Substrate Construction
- Decorative Interior Composite Panel
- 21" Entry Door with Friction Hinge & Clear Glass Window w/Snap Cover
- RVIA Code Compliant
- Outdoor Performance Fabrics
- Lagun Adjustable Table Base
- Oyster Removable Marine Flooring
- Single 10lb LP Tank with Vented Compartment & Quick-Connect for Accessory Hookup
- Solar Porch Light with Motion Sensor
- 12v Vent with Intake/Exhaust & Light
- Stainless Sink w/Direct Exterior Drain & Sink Cover
- Smoke, Gas & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
- Dometic CFX3 45L Fridge/Freezer with WiFi
- Rhino Rack Batwing 270 degree Compact Awning
- Hanging Storage Bag – Driver or Passenger Side
- Portable Dometic 2.6 Gal Toilet
- Portable Indoor/Outdoor Gas Cooktop
- Removable Camper Jacks
- Roto Pax 2G Water Pack – Single or Double
- Scout Roof Rack
- Portaledge Bunk Extensions - 31.5" (W) x 24” (L)
- Clear View Bunk Windows w/Screen & Solar Reflective Shade
- Rear-Mounted Diesel Heater
- Gear-Ready Roof Racks
- Under-Mattress Vapor Barrier
- Bilateral Bed Rail Runners
Build, price and pre-order your camper with our sales team today!